This magnificent 8184 +/- deeded-acre property is located in Glenn County about 5 miles from Stonyford, CA.
- Water is gold and this ranch has lots of it. The seven ponds provide water year round and sustains great wildlife habitat. Green Valley creek is seasonal, but has good water flow in the wintertime and runs for almost 5 miles. There is also a year round creek with over 3000’ ft. frontage on both sides, known as Briscoe creek, that will keep the fisherman happy.
- The headquarters has a great barn, shop, guest cottage, and caretaker home. The grounds are well maintained, fenced and crossed fenced with good solid barbed wire, and with lots of room for vehicles and equipment.
- The beauty of this ranch is its diversity. You have the ability to run cattle, buffalo, and horses. The weather really dictates the number of Animal Units, but you can run 200 pair for the season and a 100 pair year round without feeding. In some years you can run more and in some years you should run less.
- The ranch has pleasurable warm summers and mild winters with beautiful, satisfying spring and fall days. This makes the ranch a year round paradise.
- Brokerage – California Outdoor Properties, Inc.
- Phone – (707) 455-4444
- Price – $6,250,000
- Total Acres – 8184
- LandLeader # – 490
- State/Province – California
- Closest Town – Stonyford
- County – Glenn County
Activities & Amenities
- ATV/Off Road
- Hunting – Big Game
- Recreational Business