Longheld as one of the top outdoor brands in the world, Filson is also a brand for the people, and in times like these true character will always shine through. That’s why tonight Filson will be presenting a live performance from artist, Chuck Ragan to raise money and awareness for the COVID-19 Crisis Relief fund. Be sure to tune in at 6PM. Event info below.
(from Backbone Media)
As a brand that has always been focused on creating community and celebrating the outdoors, the Filson team is leaning into storytelling, content, and entertainment during these troubling times. To kick that off, the Filson Instagram channel will be hosting a live music performance this evening with singer-songwriter, musician and fly fishing guide, Chuck Ragan.
- Who: Singer-songwriter, musician, and fly fishing guide, Chuck Ragan
- What: acoustic performance, streaming live from Chuck’s back porch
- Where: Streaming live on the @filson1897 Instagram Stories ( https://www.instagram.com/filson1897/ )
- When: 6:00pm PST, today, Thursday, March 26, 2020. The performance will last ~30 minutes.
- Why: Chuck will be asking for donations to the COVID-19 Crisis Relief fund, organized by the Boys & Girls Clubs of America